COVID-19 Studio Practices & Procedures
Our commitment has, and will always be, to operate a clean and disease-free business, to protect the health and welfare of our workplace, our staff, and our clients. To ensure the highest quality of care during your appointment, we follow strict guidelines recommended by state health authorities regarding health and hygiene protocols.
Before Your Appointment
• If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment.
• We require that you pay for your service(s) in full 48 hours before your appointment to prevent last-minute cancellations or payments that we cannot process.
• Please confirm or cancel 48 hours in advance of your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
• Before your appointment, please complete the following forms (if applicable):
• Skin Assessment (New Clients Only)
• Medical History Form (New Clients Only)
• 48-Hour Cancellation Agreement (New Clients Only)
• Services Consent Form (All Clients)
• Waiver of COVID-19 Liability (All Clients)
If you fail to complete the required forms before your appointment, you will need to complete them in the studio. Completing the forms in the studio will cut into the timing of your service, and we are unable to extend your appointment time due to our strict procedures.
The Day of Your Appointment
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to check-in. If this does not work for your schedule, we need a 48 hour advance notice to avoid cancellation fees. We may need to reschedule your services as our appointment times are carefully managed and staggered.
• We will conduct a health and temperature check outside of the studio at your check-in time.
• If your temperature is at or above 100.3 degrees, we apologize, but we cannot allow you in the studio.
• After check-in, if we are assisting another guest, we ask that you utilize our outdoor seating or your vehicle until we call you in to start your appointment.
• Please wear a face mask to your appointment and keep it on until we guide you on when to remove it.
• We cannot allow anyone in the studio without an appointment. We ask that you please do not bring any family members or other guests to your appointment.
• After your appointment, our staff can help you with products in our retail area.
We want to express our sincere gratitude.
Your calls, messages, and online purchases have shown us how much of a family we truly are, and our hearts remain warmed. We are excited to welcome you back to Skin by Maisha with open arms.